If you haven’t already instituted a chore routine for your kids, now might be a good time to do so. As summer gives way to the school year, it’s a natural time of transition and new beginnings.
Here are a few chore-related posts from the Life as MOM archives to help get you thinking about chores and what will work for you and your family:
- Reader Q & A: How Do You Motivate Kids to Do Chores?
- Reader Q & A: Chores & Kids
- Allowance vs. Commission?
- Teaching Kids Responsibility
- How Chores & a School Schedule Mix
- Kids Chores & MyJobChart.com
- The Morning High Five
- Kitchen Chores for Kids
- Kids Can Do Laundry
- Kids Can Clean Bathrooms (with free printable checklists and Clean Bathroom Bingo Game)