It’s true. Cooking with kids can be a little messy. But the memories gained and the life skills learned are priceless.
It’s definitely a mess worth making!
Over the years I’ve found recipes that are easy on the cook, but that also lend themselves to including the kids. I’ve put them together in an ebook to make it easier for you to learn how to cook with children.
So if you’ve…
- Ever wondered how to get kids enthusiastic about mealtime?
- Been stumped for ideas and recipes to try with your children?
- Been looking for simple solutions to cooking with little ones?
FishMama’s Guide to Cooking with Children
This book includes:
- Seasonal kitchen activities for parents to enjoy with their children
- Over 25 kid – friendly recipes sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters
- Safety tips and tricks for easy kitchen clean-up