Wondering how to do all you need to do in your life as MOM? You are not alone. Managing a home and family can be a tough job. But, you can do it! You may just need some handy, dandy tools to help you!
Organizing Life as MOM
This 125-page ebook provides a game plan for your life as wife, mother, and home manager.
- How do you know what to spend your time on?
- How do you prioritize?
- How do you keep track of a budget, housekeeping chores, and the kids?
These questions find answers in Organizing Life as MOM.
The 125 page book includes
- exercises to guide you in refining your goals as a mother or family manager
- inspiration to simplify and focus on the most important things in your life
- real life help in organizing your different roles and responsibilities
- 93 printable pages to help you keep track of all the comings and goings of your household
- customizable forms to tailor to your needs and your home
- tips for putting together a household notebook
Moms, family managers, and individuals looking to be more organized can all benefit from this 125-page book.
Items in Your Cart
What folks are saying about the FishMama-style of household notebook:
I downloaded your Household Checklist to help keep track of my chores. I love it! I tweaked it a little bit to fit my family’s needs…. but already in the past two weeks, I feel like I have a better grip on what needs to get done and what I have left. Keeps me from slacking too, when I see it spelled out for me like that. — Amanda
I found your daily schedule and downloaded it…. It was a God-send!…The first couple of days went by and I just wanted to cry with relief! It was so wonderful seeing everything done, looking around my house and realizing that I had finished everything at last, and sitting down on my couch and putting my feet up for even just a few seconds at the end of the day. I’ve been able to incorporate some free time for myself every other day. Amazing! I can’t tell you the last time I had even a moment to rest. — Jillian
Organize your life
While content rich, the 125-page book also features lots of printables and activities to get you thinking — and mobilized — to be a better, happier, more organized you.
With this book you will have all you need to create a personalized household notebook:
- worksheets to help you think through your jobs at home
- calendars that cover all the bases: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly for 2011, including my popular monthly calendar that covers 2 pages per month.
- planning sheets for the holidays, your budget, your mealtimes — your life
- planner pages designed to put together a household notebook that fits you and your household
Items in Your Cart
Some of the forms included in this book are LifeasMOM standards. You may have seen some before. Some are brand new. They’re all located in one place, in an easily downloadable format. And now, you can edit them to fit YOU.
What sets this book/planner apart from the rest is that it is customizable. A “fillable” pdf format allows you to alter many planning forms to perfectly fit YOUR “life as mom.”
If you’ve been thinking about an extended retreat time to think through your life and how you want to live it, this book can be the impetus for you to gain focus, put together household systems that work for you, and get your act together.
Available for $9 instant download.
To get an idea of the contents of this book, check out this 15 page sample of *Organizing Life as MOM*
Items in Your Cart
When ordering, please make sure that you use a valid email address. If your Paypal account is not linked to a valid email account, we won’t be able to send you your download link.