Where did the week go? I dunno about you, but it went by really quickly around here. Some of the highlights?
- freezing my tootsies off waiting for fireworks
- touring one of the California Missions with my parents
- watching Despicable Me 2 at the theater. (Great film!)
Meanwhile, here’s what’s been happening on Life as MOM:
- June’s Good Cheap Eats
- Planning for the 4th of July
- Summer Fun: Reading Hour
- Summer Fun: Sundae Party & a Recipe for Homemade Magic Shell
- Join the Pantry Challenge (Frugal Friday)
- A Giveaway from Lemi-Shine
Coming next week:
- another FREE printable meal plan
- more DIY on a Dime: Summer Fun
- What’s in the Produce Box?
- An Easy Freezer Cooking Plan
Be sure to let me know what stories and articles are helpful to you and what you’d like to see more of in the coming weeks. I want to make your “life as MOM” as fun and as easy as possible.