Take the week off meal planning. Download this free meal plan to print, shop, and cook from.
The weekend is here. While it’s a great time to relax, it’s also the time to think about how to make next week a little easier. I’ve got another free printable meal plan for you to make your menu planning and grocery shopping easier for you next week. Like last week’s printable meal plan, this one offers adaptations for a number of dietary restrictions, including a Whole30, gluten, grain, dairy, and sugar. In some instances, it’s obvious you’ll need to abstain from one or two dishes, but most of the meal plan will work for the whole family as well as for someone who might be eliminating pesky ingredients. All of the recipes are kid-tested, FishMama approved to be tasty and easy on the budget.
- Mexican-style Meal: Shredded Beef Tacos (add beans and rice or vegetable side dishes)
- Pasta: Cilantro Shrimp Pasta (add vegetable sides)
- Pizza/Meatless: Easy Cheese Pizza (add veggie dippersor salad)
- Soup: Spring Vegetable Soup
- Meaty: Salsa Verde Chicken (add sides)
- Bread: Cheese & Herb Biscuits
- Salad/Side: Chopped Salad with Avocado & Radish
- Dessert: Lemon Meringue Pie