Want to grab a quick and easy meal plan? This free printable meal plan features a grocery list as well as mostly make-ahead menu.
This is by far one of my very favorite meals in the whole wide world. Poblano Chile Enchiladas. Mmmm mmm. My husband and I don’t get selfish over too many things, but these enchiladas are worth fighting for.
This week’s weekly meal plan to print and cook features a somewhat eclectic mix of yumminess including the aforementioned enchiladas. It’s also pretty kid-friendly and very make-ahead.
- “Meat and Potatoes” Meal: Mini Meatloaves* with Stovetop Mac and Cheese (add vegetable sides)
- Meatless Meal: Poblano Chile Enchiladas* (add beans and rice or vegetable sides)
- Soup Meal: Quickest Chili in the West* (add bread and veggie dippers)
- Sandwich/Packable Meal: Buffalo Chicken* Wraps with Blue Cheese Dressing*
- Pizza: Chicken Pesto Pizza with Vegetables
- Salad/Side: Pear & Blue Cheese Salad with Maple Spiced Toppings*
- Bread: Drop Biscuits
- Dessert: Monkey Salad
If the preview does not show, click this blue button to download the plan.