The Thanksgiving meal takes hours of planning and preparation time, yet is seemingly consumed within 20 minutes. How can that be?!
What do you do after the feast is over? Here are some suggestions for every man, woman, or child.
10 Things to Do After Turkey Time
1. Linger over the table and talk about real, meaningful issues.
2. Clear your place and wash the dishes so the cook can get out of the kitchen.
3. Take a walk.
4. Give the mom with a baby a break.
5. Take a nap.
6. Play a card or board game with the younger set.
7. Watch the football game with the fans, even if football isn’t your game, or better yet, get outside and play it.
8. Avoid the internet and talk either on the phone or in person with someone you haven’t seen in awhile.
9. Create a list of things you are thankful for.
10. Have dessert.