While my baby is now two years old, some of you are welcoming new little ones this year. So exciting! FishBaby FishChick2 loves baby dolls and it’s amazing to watch her take care of her babies. So cute!
Even though I’m not “nesting,” I well remember that special season of Life as MOM. Next week I’ll be hosting a special series all about babies, pregnancy, and early motherhood in general. I hope you’ll join us, whether you’re “in the family way,” hoping to be, or just loving on friends as they welcome their babies.
- Trusting God
- Easy Meals for New (& Old) Moms
- Telling Others You’re Pregnant
- Staying Hydrated (& A Giveaway from Filtrete)
- Feeding Your Baby Solids (& A Giveaway from Happy Baby Food)
- What to Say to the Mom (or Dad) of a Preemie
- Traveling with a Baby (& A Giveaway from Steribottle)
- Get Baby Announcements for Free
- Surviving the Exhaustion of the Newborn Days
- Homeschooling Through the Seasons of Life
- Nursing and Maternity Giveaway from The Modest Mom
- Meals to Deliver to a New Mom (URS)
- Meal Planning with The Fresh 20 (A Giveaway)
- Having a Baby on the Cheap
- Messes & Motherhood (& a Giveaway from Munchkin)
- 3 Baby Movies to Make You Laugh
- Grocery Geek Presents: How to Shop with a New Baby
- Bathtime (& A Giveaway from Company Kids)
So, pop in every day next week (or check back to this updated post) for all kinds of Baby Love.
:: This series is brought to you, in part, thanks to series sponsor Steribottle, the maker of ready to use baby bottles::