Christmas is Coming!
In fact, it starts tomorrow. Well, sorta.
This is the third annual Christmas in July at LifeasMOM where we talk about all things Christmasy and how we can be better prepared as moms, homemakers, and family managers once December 1st rolls around.
There is so much we could talk about as regards Christmas, that it could easily become overwhelming. Good thing we don’t have to do everything all at once. Instead, we can build on ideas and improve our celebrations from year to year.
This year we’ll be talking about:
- Jesus is Why
- Christmas To Do: Make a List and Check It Twice (and a free downloadable to do list)
- Building a Holiday Budget (with free downloadable planning sheet)
- Planning for a Holiday Baby
- Making Memories to Last a Lifetime
- Candy Cane Brownie Cupcakes
- Ultimate Recipe Swap – Come share your “Grab and Go” recipes. Ours will be Christmas themed, of course.
- 5 Ways to Save on Christmas Expenses – Frugal Friday
- Thinking Ahead for a Christmas Wardrobe
If you missed resources from Christmases Past, you can catch up. We’ve discussed so many things over the last two years:
I’m so excited about the great DAILY giveaways we’ll have featured this week! Should I tell you or should I keep it a secret? Hmmm….
These giveaways have ended. But, boy! What great stuff!
- Behold the Lamb of God CDs from Andrew Peterson
- Budgeting Tools from Dave Ramsey
- Easy Bottle Feeding with Steribottle
- Handknit Retro Stockings from FishMama’s Mom
- Customized Chocolate Bars with Chocomize
- Christmas Breakfast and Gourmet Granola
- Elegant Skirts from The Modest Mom
- Memories, Thai Kitchen, and a Cookbook Giveaway
While I’m thinking about that one, bookmark this post because I’ll be linking back to it throughout the week. This will be the one-stop planning shop for your “Life as MOM” at Christmas time.
Grab the button, spread the word, and come back tomorrow for all sorts of holiday inspiration.