Is it really August already? Slow down the clock, please.
Just a quick note with LifeasMOM news:
- This weekend we’ll be talking Freezer Cooking and I’ll be sharing how I am combining Freezer Cooking with a Pantry Challenge. Come on Friday prepared to share your cooking plan. Also in the line-up: a freezer cooking question and how to plan a meal swap.
- Next week we’re Booking It. Have you read The Help, this month’s “assigned reading.” What a great book! I started it this weekend. What an encouragement to fight injustice and to be a better mom — and a better person!
- The Getting Started in Homeschooling series continues with weekly posts. If you’ve got burning questions, send them to me, as I’ll be wrapping up the series with a Q&A. I’m no expert, but I’m happy to share our experiences.
- Later this week I’ll be at BlogHer on behalf of Motts. If you’re there, please say, “Hello.” I’d love to meet you.
- The Updated and Revised “Organizing Life as MOM” is available for purchase, along with homeschool and blogger add-on packages. Later this month I’ll be sharing more details on how I’m improving my personal planning notebook. I’d love to hear yours.
What’s new with YOU?