Last night we took the kids to Pizza Port and then walked along the beach. It was a blazing hot day here, so it was really nice to cool off at the beach. Though they were fully dressed, FishBoys 8 and 10 had an absolute blast bodysurfing.
It prompted me to ask WHY?!?! don’t we do this more often?
DIY on a Dime: Summer Fun
My summer’s resolution is to make more time for fun and relaxation. So, I’m making plans and schemes for doing things with my kids during our summer vacation. My neighbor and I are working out a schedule for outings with all the kids.
Stay tuned! In the next few weeks I’ll be sharing all kinds of free printables, checklists, how-tos, and tutorials for inexpensive summer fun with your peeps.
I’ll be updating this post with all the resource links, so be sure to bookmark or pin and come back often.
- The Summer To Do List (free printable)
- Summer Fun Journals (free printable)
- Places to Go (free printable)
- Craft a Celebrate Banner (free printable)
- Say Yes
- Watch a Movie
- Make Homemade Popsicles
- Fairy Wings
- Reading Hour
- Sundae Party and a Recipe for Homemade Magic Shell
- What to Take to the Beach
- How to Get the Sand Off
- 30 Ways to Get Outside
- Real Live, Screen-Free Games
- Enjoy Blueberries with Sal