Fall officially begins in just a few days. Some of us are still sweating as summer temps continue, but I’ve heard tell that some areas of the continent are starting to cool off. Yeah for Fall!
It is my very favorite time of year and one of the things that I miss most about living in Kansas. The trees don’t turn colors in as vibrant a way in San Diego. And someday I’ll visit New England and see what Autumn really looks like.
That’s my big boy, up there, thirteen years ago. He was just over a year when we took him to the pumpkin patch. I can’t believe how quickly time passes. Enjoy it, ladies!
Get ready for the change of seasons.
Here are some good reads from the archives that will help you get in the mood for Fall:
- Fall Busy-ness: “Can Do” Versus “Should Do“
- A Favorite Fall Memory
- Fun Fall Learning Activities for Children
- Making and Keeping Fall Traditions
- 5 Great Read Alouds for Kids
- Fall Theme Night Dinners
- Delicious Meals for Fall
- Quicker Minestrone and Other Fall Favorite Recipes
- Apples and Maple Whipped Cream
- Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Slab Apple Pie
- Get Your Game Day Snacks Ready