Daily housekeeping can be a chore. But, with a few tricks, we can change-up our systems and put the joy back in having a clean house.
There, I admitted it. I hate cleaning. I love things to be clean, but it really takes effort to motivate me. Kind of like exercising. I love how it makes me feel. But the distance between my chair and the exercise is far.
However, I know I think better when things are clean. Thinking is always a good thing.
To inspire us both, I dug up some cleaning articles from the archives. Hopefully, they’ll help put a spring in your step (and mine) as we go about caring for home sweet home.
Cleaning with Kids
General Cleaning Tips
- The Power of the 15-Minute Blitz
- 7 Ways to Trick Yourself into Thinking Cleaning is Fun
- Battling Clutter
- Organizing All That Stuff
- Coming Clean
- How Often Should You Vacuum?
- Establising a Cleaning Schedule
- 5 Tips for Keeping the Bathroom Clean
- Quick Kitchen Clean Up
- Recovering the Lost Art of Hand Dishwashing
- The Cure for Dishpan Hands
- Clean and Disinfect Your Tile Countertops
- Cleaning Out the Refrigerator