Last week’s Dinners for $70 or Less turned out to be a very freezer-friendly plan. You could easily buy twice as much ingredients, make double batches almost every night, and end up with a week’s worth of meals without too much extra work.
We decided to reduce your work load even more by adapting that meal plan into a freezer cooking plan. This free printable does not include items that you might make fresh or buy pre-made, like hamburger buns, hard cooked eggs, or fresh side dishes.
But the bones of that meal plan are here, in all their freezer-friendly glory, including these super yummy bean and cheese burritos. Superyum.
- Green Chile Burritos 2 batches (3 – 4 meals)
- Cheese Enchiladas 2 batches (4 meals)
- Popeye’s Burgers 2 batches (2 meals)
- Velvety Vegetable Soup 2 batches (2 meals)
- Quick Meat Sauce for Pasta 2 batches (2 meals)
- Healthier Refried Beans 2 batches (1 for burritos, 1 for side dishes)
- Homemade Garlic Focaccia 2 batches
- Jamie’s Spice Mix 1 batch
Not sure about freezer cooking? Want to learn more? Check out this ultimate freezer cooking collection of everything you need to know.