Need a little help getting organized and focused on your priorities? Take the Revive 30-Day Challenge to refresh your days and put a spring in your step.
I’m super excited to announce that my e-course, Revive, is going to be available again right after the new year. If you’ve been struggling to get a routine going this year — and who hasn’t?! — Revive will help you find your bearings.
What’s the Revive 30-Day Challenge?
This e-course/challenge is designed to help you do all those little organizational things that you’ve long had on your to-do list but haven’t yet made yourself accomplish. I’m going to help you get ‘er done!
- Are you feeling scattered?
- Do you need to bring some order to chaos?
- Would you like to have systems in your home set up so that you don’t feel like a chicken with its head cut off?
The Revive 30-Day Challenge will help you right the ship, get your head on straight, and plow ahead to accomplish your goals, even if one of your goals is to sit on the couch and read a book more often!
Revive will provide you with the support and encouragement you need to get “with-it”.
With your registration, you’ll receive:
- a printable workbook to help you sort your thoughts, dream big, and spend your time well.
- 30 days of daily tasks to get you going in the right direction.
- monthly reminders and ideas to keep you on track throughout the next 12 months.
Registration opens at the end of the month, so watch for it!