Need a little help getting organized and focused on your priorities? Take the Revive 30-Day Challenge to refresh your days and put a spring in your step.
I’m super excited to announce that my e-course, Revive, is going to be available year-round starting March 1st. After a testing period to make sure all systems were go, we’ll be ready to roll out this 30-day organizational challenge in just a few days!
What’s the Revive 30-Day Challenge?
This e-course/challenge is designed to help you do all those little organizational things that you’ve long had on your to-do list but haven’t yet made yourself accomplish. I’m going to help you get ‘er done!
- Are you feeling scattered?
- Do you need to bring some order to chaos?
- Would you like to have systems in your home set up so that you don’t feel like a chicken with its head cut off?
The Revive 30-Day Challenge will help you right the ship, get your head on straight, and plow ahead to accomplish your goals, even if one of your goals is to sit on the couch and read a book more often!
Revive will provide you with the support and encouragement you need to get “with-it”.
With your registration, you’ll receive:
- a printable workbook to help you sort your thoughts, dream big, and spend your time well.
- 30 days of daily tasks to get you going in the right direction.
- private Facebook group support, including weekly live Q&A.
- discounted organizing books from FishMama.com.
- monthly reminders and ideas to keep you on track throughout the next 12 months.
Revive is a “live” course so that you can get real-time help long-distance. I want you to make 2017 your best year ever!
Registration opens early next week, so watch for it!
A note to my friends in Europe: due to the VAT laws, I’m not currently selling to folks living in the EU. I’m so sorry for this, but I’m just not set up to collect and file those taxes at this time. However, I’ll be offering this course through a third party who IS set up to make those transactions. Watch for this opportunity in April!