Learn to make an Easy Angry Birds birthday cake that will wow your kids.
I’ve baked three birthday cakes in the last ten days or so. In fact, I baked those three birthday cakes in the span of four days. I’m all caked out!
But we had a good time. FishBoy8 and FishBoy10 had a joint birthday party. Rather than let them hem and haw about a cake theme, I made an executive decision and declared it an Angry Birds party. I didn’t get too out of control. We had one planned game: water balloons with green pig targets.
And of course, an Angry Birds Cake:
This was probably the easiest cake on the planet.
Recipe: Angry Birds Birthday Cake
- one 9×13 cake, baked and cooled
- one batch Buttercream Frosting, tinted green
- green colored sugar
- 5 Milky Way candy bars
- 3 green Superballs
- 1 Sharpie
- 2 Angry Birds
- Frost the cake. Sprinkle the colored sugar over the top of the cake.
- Unwrap the candy bars. Insert three candy bars vertically into the cake, about 3 to 4 inches apart. Place the two remaining candy bars atop these “posts”.
- Draw pig faces on the green Superballs. Place the pigs on the cake.
- Place the Angry Birds on the cake.
- Have a happy birthday.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Today’s the Birthday Cake Round-Up! We’ve been doing this for four years now. It’s such a fun way to swap ideas for creative birthday cakes. Please only link creative birthday cake ideas. Thanks!