Learn to make an Easy Angry Birds birthday cake that will wow your kids.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox. Plus, I’ll send you time- and money-saving tips every week!
I’ve baked three birthday cakes in the last ten days or so. In fact, I baked those three birthday cakes in the span of four days. I’m all caked out!
But we had a good time. FishBoy8 and FishBoy10 had a joint birthday party. Rather than let them hem and haw about a cake theme, I made an executive decision and declared it an Angry Birds party. I didn’t get too out of control. We had one planned game: water balloons with green pig targets.
And of course, an Angry Birds Cake:
This was probably the easiest cake on the planet.
Angry Birds Birthday Cake
- 1 sharpie marker
- 3 green superballs
- 2 plastic Angry Birds toys
- one 9×13 cake baked and cooled
- one batch Buttercream Frosting tinted green
- green colored sugar
- 5 Milky Way candy bars
- Frost the cake. Sprinkle the colored sugar over the top of the cake.
- Unwrap the candy bars. Insert three candy bars vertically into the cake, about 3 to 4 inches apart. Place the two remaining candy bars atop these “posts”.
- Draw pig faces on the green Superballs. Place the pigs on the cake.
- Place the Angry Birds on the cake.
- Have a happy birthday.
Today’s the Birthday Cake Round-Up! We’ve been doing this for four years now. It’s such a fun way to swap ideas for creative birthday cakes. Please only link creative birthday cake ideas. Thanks!