Ready to rock the summer and prevent childhood boredom and crazy moms? The Summer Survival Guide provides everything you need to enjoy summer fun and stay sane.
Summer is one of the most poignant times of childhood. Don’t you have fond memories of bon fires, s’mores, backyard campouts, beach trips, and Cherry Limeades on a hot afternoon? You and I both know, these special moments don’t just happen.
Someone has to buy the marshmallows!
Summer vacation is rolling out all across the country, so it’s time to fill your bag of tricks, Mama. And have I got just the trick for you!
Get the The Summer Survival Guide and the BONUS pack for one low price.
Tool up for Summer Fun with this Survival Guide
This ebook o’ mine provides you with these tools for crafting a great summer with your kids. Check out all the good stuff you’ll get when you buy the book.
There’s a lot of stuff!
Read this whole list. Don’t skim. There’s a ton of stuff you don’t want to miss!
- Ideas and planning pages for establishing a routine of learning, chores, and fun
- Tips for budgeting for summer fun and vacations
- Worksheets for planning garage sales and family travel
- Project plans for t-shirt art and kids’ play passports
- An art supply checklist
- Ideas for feeding ravenous children without going broke
- A reading list to help YOU grow as a mom
- Tips for helping your kids read better this summer
- Tools for an at-home summer reading program
- Family night activity ideas
- Printable summer adventure bag kit
- Packing lists for adventures, road trips, and emergencies
- Scrapbook pages for kids
- An entire FOUR-MONTH PLAN for at-home summer camp activities
- Real-life strategies for having a super (and sane) summer vacation
- A BONUS Pack with new worksheets and planning pages
The Summer Survival Guide and the BONUS supplement are available for only $9. The 200+ page ebook(s) includes everything you need to have a rocking summer with your kids.
Get the book now so that you can plan, prepare, and party on — all summer long. Your kids will love it!