This year begins my tenth year in homeschooling. My, the time has flown by quickly. I don’t have it all figured out, but I’m happy to share what we’ve learned along the way.
If you’re looking to get started in homeschooling, this series might give you some good food for thought.
- Deciding to Go For It
- Thoughts on Teaching High School
- Determining Your Educational Philosophy
- Selecting Teaching Resources for Homeschooling
- Knowing the Homeschool Laws in Your State
- Building Your Academic Calendar
- Tooling Up
- Creating a Daily Schedule or Routine
- Teaching More than One Child
- Homeschooling with Little Ones
- Our Curriculum for 2011-12
- Can You Afford to Homeschool?
- An At-Home Schoolroom
- A Typical Day
- Reader Q & A